Dachshunds United is organizing a new Card Exchange! Get your dachshunds’ suits and dresses ready because they are going to prom! Is your dachshund a nudist? No problem. A simple bowtie or romantic rose will do the trick. Send your prom pictures or love letters to your dachshund friends from all over the world with our new Card Exchange!
This card exchange is our fifth one which means it is a jubilee card exchange! How could we possibly move on without having celebrated that? Dachshunds United is giving away some small prizes to the best prom pictures! Use #DUPromPics on Instagram to show off your pawfect prom look and do not forget to tag us in the post (@dachshundsunited). We would also love it if you would tag every card exchange related photo to that hashtag so we can see what you send and receive.
This is a REAL card exchange, so you will be sending REAL cards. Please keep in mind that once you sign up you are expected to send ALL your cards. We can check if you did. We hate to see people receiving only one card when they themselves have sent out more.
The theme (Prom Party) is a guideline. You are not expected to follow it if you are unsure about it.
This sounds fun! How do I participate?
1. You fill in the form at the bottom of this page before July 17th 2017;
2. According to your choice, you will send AND receive up to 8 cards;
3. You will receive the addresses via email from us on or before July 23rd 2017;
4. You are expected to send ALL your cards on or before August 6th 2017.
Yes, there are some rules to make sure everyone receives their cards:
– You are allowed to send anything you want to the addresses you receive, as long as it is appropriate and not too costly. You can of course send a card, but you can also send a small present for the dog(s);
– We cannot guarantee you will receive international addresses if you signed up for them;
– Only US citizens can choose to not send cards internationally;
– You have to own a dachshund or be a fanatic dachshund lover;
– There is no guarantee that you will receive all your cards, as some cards get lost sometimes, sadly there is nothing we can do about this!
What about the theme?
We chose a very broad theme to make sure everyone can think of something to send. We asked our community members what they are planning on sending to give you some inspiration if needed:
– Printed prom-themed photos: bowties, suits, dresses, roses and drinks!
– Dog treats or treat recipes;
– Small dog toys (maybe you could find a sausage toy!);
– Need some more inspiration? Check out our previous card exchanges here.
Sign up here (CLOSED!):
After you have received your address(es) via email from us, please click here after you have sent your cards so we know you that you did!
By signing up for the card exchange you will be automatically signed up for our monthly newsletter. We will never sell your info to third parties or abuse them in any other way.