WE LOVE DACHSHUNDS! And what better way to celebrate that love than by spreading it all over the world! After another successful Christmas Card Exchange, we decided to host a Valentine’s Card Exchange.
How does it work?
- You fill in the form below before January 15th;
- According to your choice, you will send and receive up to 6 cards;
- You will receive the addresses via email from us on or before January 20th;
- You are expected to send ALL your cards on or before January 28th.
Yes, there are some rules to make sure everyone receives their cards:
- You are allowed to send anything you want to the addresses you receive, as long as it is appropriate and not too costly. You can of course send a card, but you can also send a small present for the dog(s);
- We can not guarantee you will receive international addresses if you signed up for them;
- Only US citizens can choose to not send cards internationally;
- You have to own a dachshund, if your situation does not allow this then you can contact us and we will work something out together;
- There is no guarantee that you will receive all your cards, as some post cards get lost sometimes, sadly there is nothing we can do about this!
CLOSED! You cannot sign up anymore.
After you have received your address(es) via email from us, please click here after you have sent your cards so we know you that you did!
By signing up for the card exchange you will be automatically signed up for our monthly newsletter. We will never sell your info to third parties or abuse them in any other way.